Tutti i nostri link
La mia pagina web,
I blog professionali
la vendita referenziata/referral selling,
I blog non professionali
Famiglie felici/italian and english educazione e pedagogia
Per sommi capi: racconto
Sono ospite del bellissimo blog di Costanza Miriano che parla di famiglia e di…più
Delle gioie e delle pene: della vita di un cinquantenne
Happy Child Zona Gioia: il blog per i piccolissimi (0-3 anni)
Tra i nostri preferiti
Post più popolari
Sabato Italiano: i padri separati Next english post: Monday Feb 13th Volentieri lasciamo spazio ad Andrea che ci introduce i...
Scroll down for English version thank you Next post saturday Jan 28th Prossimo post sabato 28 gennaio Giovedi Mooreeffoc ...
Reblog: i post migliori retweetati per voi Reblog: the best post retweeted for you Scroll down for English version...
Prossimo post Next post Tuesday/martedì 7 dicembre Scroll down for English version Claudia De Lillo è un fenomeno me...
Post speciale solo in lingua italiana Ho conosciuto Daniela grazie a Internet, e non ricordo neppure come. Uno di quei doni della...
- ► 2012 (98)
- Raising CeoKids - Sviluppare il talento dei ragazz...
- The proudness of young moms - Orgoglio e gioventù
- Is fatherhood missing? Ma il padre è davvero assen...
- Mastering time - Governare il tempo
- Are digital kids different? La generazione digital...
- Money makes the world go round
- Genitori dinamici - Dynamic parents
- The family's constraint - Limita' vò cercando ch'è...
- Surfing the net - Alla ricerca del blog perduto
- The globe trotter families
- Si nasce imparati? No need of education
- I'll tell you what you have to do - Te lo dico io ...
- Ragione o volontà? - Will or reason?
- ▼ marzo (13)
1) Which is the goal of your blog Digital Kids?
In this blog we strive to provide clues and information to parents and teachers who, while don’t feeling at easy dealing with the new languages inducted by the digital word, nonetheless are seriously committed to education.
2) Do you really think digital kids are different from the previous generations?
Yes they are: dramatically in the way the learn. Till twenty years ago literacy was a gradual process, linear and leaded: nowadays it’s multicentre, self-controlled, and what is worst flooded by images and words targeted to adults.
3) In which way videogames and the Net changed the way of thinking and even living of the kids?
Actually it’s happening: we do still have to measure and evaluate the effect of the “social countries” that are revealed in the social network, in the on-line world where you play and meet new guys, in the relations build and kept by smartphones.
4) Videogames: are they an opportunity or a danger for education?
The true danger is ignorance: it could bring you both to prejudice and suspicion, than to an uncontrolled and unlimited acceptance. Another great danger is the solitude: the kids need someone near them to play with them. Then nothing can be dangerous. Having said that I should add that videogames can be manifolds and stimulating like books and movies can be. And they are interactive, so call you to be an hero and call to action.
5) Does the digital world impact also the moral sphere, distorting the sense of truth?
It has strong and profound implication on the real life. It’s just an illusion the difference that someone uses to do between real life and virtual reality. Reality is just one and any action we perform follows us with its moral implications, with its burden: evil or good. We have a great responsibility for what we do and what we suffer in the Net. And we didn’t understand that, otherwise we won’t do something the usually we want consider totally unacceptable, like stealing (downloading film, games, software) or insulting, mystifying even being violent.
6) Could you suggest us on line games, videogames or applications that families can trust and that even be an help to parents?
My preferit one: “art academy” for DS Nintendo. It’s a training on painting where you learn all the secret of art. The famous Brera Academy uses it to guide visitors and let them “walk into” the paintings. For other suggestion let me recommend to read frequently my blog Family game here: Family Game
7) Could you prompt us your three best post on this subject ?
These are my four suggestions:
Digital kids e digital parents: chi sono gli immigrati digitali?
Come Internet cambia il nostro cervello (e quello dei nostri figli)